WOOKAH Nox - Base Checkered Black - Complete Set
Nox is the darkest type of wood in the Wookah collection. It has undergone a special treatment which, in addition to the pitch black color, has also given it a rough and robust structure with deep indentations on the surface. This makes it stand out from other WOOKAHs in our catalog.
WOOKAH Bowl Checkered Black . Made from heavy-duty lead-free crystal glass that is handcrafted from the blowing process to cutting the designs. It contains a stainless steel thread 1.4301 (V2A) with WOOKAH engraving. The surface is completely transparent with unique, hand-made lines incisions.
Every WOOKAH has the quick lock system , a practical solution that allows the WOOKAH smoke column to be quickly and conveniently attached to the WOOKAH bowl. With just a quick movement you can put these two elements together.
The system also has the ground joint connection – a sealless connection for your hose. Its main feature is that the valves and hose connectors can be easily connected to the adapters without seals. The parts can be assembled securely without the use of additional seals.
- Height: 63 cm without head (with Vorclas head approx. 66 cm)
- Weight: approx. 3kg
- Quick lock system
- Ground Joint Connection
- Metal parts made of stainless steel type 1.4301 (V2A)
- The smoke column and bowl have a unique serial number
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Head adapter
- Charcoal plate
- Smoke column (includes: internal pipe system made of stainless steel, which protects the interior of the wooden smoke column from water and smoke, as well as a unique ventilation concept with downward-directed pipes that make it easier to remove excess smoke. It also has the Quick Lock System )
- Valve set with ground joint connection
- Hose connection with ground joint connection
- Bowl with quick lock system
- Dip tube, length: 210 mm
- O-ring set
- hand-sewn and handmade natural black leather hose with a silicone tube inside
- solid wood handle, natural leather and a high quality 1.4301 (V2A) stainless steel tube mounted inside the mouthpiece
- A ceramic head bowl covered with a layer of glaze.
- Certificate of authenticity
THE PRODUCT IMAGE SHOWN MAY VARY FROM ITS ACTUAL APPEARANCE DUE TO DIFFERENCES IN THE GRAIN TONES AND COLOR OF THE WOOD FROM WHICH IT WAS MADE.