The word “grom” in Polish means “thunder” which is the reference to the shapes etched in the wooden body. A specialized process is used to produce them. Each one is handmade and very unique. Just like in nature, you will never find two identical lightnings or trees - you will never find two same WOOKAH Grom bodies.
WOOKAH Vase Mastercut Onion. Made of heavy duty lead-free crystal glass that has been handmade from the blowing process to the cutting of the designs. It includes 1.4301 (V2A) stainless steel thread with WOOKAH engraving. Its surface is fully transparent with unique, handmade Onion cuts.
Each WOOKAH includes a quick lock system, A technical solution, which enables quick and convenient mounting of the WOOKAH body to the WOOKAH vase. With just a short movement you can match the two elements.
It also has a ground joint connection - a grommetless connection for your hose. It’s main feature is to make valves and hose connectors match the adapters easily without grommets. The pieces can be securely mounted without using additional seals.
- 63 cm of height without a head bowl (with Vorclas bowl it is about 66 cm)
- weight: approx. 3 kg
- quick lock system
- ground joint connection
- 1.4301 (V2A) stainless steel metal parts
- the body and the vase have a unique serial number
- bowl port
- body (includes: a stainless steel inner tubing system which fully protects the inside of the wooden body from water and smoke and a special ventilation setup with tubes directed down which eases purging of excess of smoke and a quick lock system)
- valve set with ground joint connection
- hose connector with ground joint connection
- vase with a quick lock system
- downstem, length: 210 mm
- O-rings set
- certificate of authenticity
THE PRESENTED PRODUCT IMAGE MAY DIFFER FROM ITS ACTUAL APPEARANCE BECAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN GRAINS’ TONES AND COLOR OF THE WOOD FROM WHICH IT IS PRODUCED.