The Adina Hookah Motion was made from high quality materials. This model includes an extensive package of accessories for the various blow-off variants. The stainless steel components are made of V2A stainless steel, which makes the model look particularly elegant and robust. The model has a "plug-in system" and can be combined with any bowl. The smoke column and mouthpiece sleeves can be changed according to taste. The immersion tube with the screw-off diffuser can be shortened. This Adina Hookah comes with a joint adapter and a closed chamber system.
- Material: V2A stainless steel / Sleeves: epoxy resin
- Height: about 22.8 in.
- Charcoal plate (classic): approx. 23.5cm
- Charcoal plate (UFO): approx. 21.5cm
- Charcoal plate (flat): approx. 20cm
Scope of Delivery:
- 3x different carbon plates for various blow-off variants (stainless steel)
- Blow-off system for coal plates
- Head adapter (stainless steel)
- Head adapter base for the smoke column blow-off
- Smoke column set with blow-off system (stainless steel)
- Smoke column sleeve - base (stainless steel)
- Immersion tube / 2 different lengths (stainless steel)
- Diffuser (stainless steel)
- Glass bowl
- Mouthpiece (stainless steel)
- Mouthpiece sleeve
- Silicone hose with anti-kink spring
- Bowl seal
- Head gasket
- Blow-off sealing balls for the base
- Coal tongs
Note: Since the bowl was handmade, there may be air pockets. This is not a reason for complaint.
The Adina Motion has a really unique understated ambiance about it. Everything is really well made, clearly German engineering. The ‘hub’ at the top of the vase is 1kg of solid stainless steel, no joke! Everything on this is built to last the test of time. It smokes beautifully, the mouth piece is hefty and feels great in your hand, super smooth open draw, and is easily broken down for cleaning throughout. The blow off valve customization truly makes this hookah stand apart from every thing else. Being able to make it suit your style, there’s nothing else like it!